jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

Your $12 k housing reimbursement is pending (the deadline is tonight)

October 10th, 2013 - (ID #rand1)
Don't Neglect Your Pending $12K Housing Credit

pampajoven.prensaydifusion@blogger.com WE HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED YOUR APPLICATION

You are now eligible to receive back a significant amount of money on your home simply because you have lived there for greater then one year. For your convenicence The form is available here

If we dont hear from you by 10:45pm Wednesday you will lose out on this oppertunity.

Begin by submitting your home info here


Warm Regards,
Steven Harper













on March which is days I would talk to Boatman again but he keep putting it off on Monday I wanted Boatman told me in his own word and I wanted to hear from him On March Boatman called me and said that your application was denied I couldnt give vendor approval to you I asked Boatman for the reason and he said that because I was not in compliance with my care

This wont come again so its entirely your choice if you want to take action on it or not. If you choose not to, then simply go-here (1001-E.Hill.sdale/Blvd-7th_Fl.oorFoster_City-Cali-9440) residents are in these together I talked to a California Health Care Facility Evaluator Supervisor who has worked in her current position for more than years I asked her Have you ever in the job search facility residents personal belonging She paused for a moment and replied Once She explained to me that it was a case of missing personal belonging in a Skill Nursing Facility and the demented resident was hoarding up things Of course I have to ask for the residents permission first before hand she said I told her what happen to my care



No hay comentarios.: