jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

It would be irresponsible to not be part of this

This is your last chance to
do something totally unprecedented

pampajoven.prensaydifusion@blogger.com

The deadline is today and we have attempted to contact you three times.

Three local dealers in your area are competing nationally to sell 25 vehicles at 75-percent marked off the MSRP
This bears repeating: Seventy-Five-Percent Off MSRP - Starting This Morning
You Get One Shot At This Here













Five-Zero-One-Fifth Ave_Suite.602-New-York,_NY_10017

Pass me next time



there Yogurt has the Schwartz Its far too powerful COL SANDURZ But, sir, your ring Dont you have the Schwartz, too DARK HELMET No, he got the upside I got the downside You see, theres two kinds of every Schwartz COL SANDURZ Well, how are we gonna go in there and get her DARK HELMET (flips his mask on) We will not go in there She will come out to us (holds up his ring) INT TEMPLE NIGHT VESPA is sleeping in a bed surrounded by candles DOT is in Sleep Mode ROLANDS VOICE VESPA, VESPA, my child Where are you VESPA (wakes up) Daddy ROLANDS VOICE VESPA, its your father, King Roland Come to me VESPA Daddy Daddy, I hear you I hear you Where are you (starts walking out the door) ROLANDS VOICE Follow my voice Come to me Come to me DOT (wakes up) VESPA, where are you going EXT TEMPLE NIGHT ROLAND is standing outside in the desert ROLANDS VOICE VESPA, come to me VESPA (opens the door and walks on the desert toward Roland) Daddy, is it really you ROLANDS VOICE Yes, my dear I guarantee it Would I lie VESPA Daddy DOT walks out and turns on the Supervision Mode DOT Oh, VESPA, dont When VESPA reaches to hug ROLAND, he turns into DARK HELMET VESPA Ah Ohhhhh (faints and falls into Helmets arms) DARK HELMET (mask down) Fooled you Ha, ha, ha, ha A guard covers DOTs eyes and she shuts down DARK HELMET Take them both aboard, and put the princess in my quarters (hands her to Sandurz) COL SANDURZ Yes sir (walks off screen with VESPA) DARK HELMET Now she is mine INT TEMPLE NIGHT LONE STARR and BARF come from their room The DINKS are dinking "Theyve taken the princess" LONE STARR What are they sayin YOGURT Theyve taken the princess LONE STARR and BARF run outside EXT DESERT NIGHT Spaceball 1 takes off toward space LONE STARR and BARF just now get out the door LONE STARR Spaceballs, too late BARF Dont worry, boss Well get her back DESERT EAGLE 5 NIGHT LONE STARR and BARF are getting ready to leave LONE STARR Thanks for the gas, Yogurt YOGURT Youre welcome, and here (throws a fortune cookie at LONE STARR) Just encase you get hungry LONE STARR (catches it) A fortune cookie YOGURT Yes Remember, open it before you eat it LONE STAR Thanks Well, wed better get going I wonder, we will we ever see each other again YOGURT Who knows God willing well all meet again in Spaceballs II: The Search for More Money Goodbye LONE STARR LONE STAR Goodbye, Yogurt LONE STARR and YOGURT shake hands When LONE STAR pulls his hand back, he pulls back the ring LONE STARR The ring of the Schwartz No, I cant take this YOGURT Take it Take it You might need it LONE STARR Thanks Ill never forget you Wish me luck DINKS Dink, dink LONE STARR climbs into Eagle 5 It starts up and takes off toward space INT SPACEBALL 1 DARK HELMETS ROOM SPACE DARK HELMET is apparently talking to VESPA DARK HELMET (mask up; talking in his mask down voice) So, Princess VESPA At last, I have you in my clutches To have my way with you The way I want to He is playing with dolls DARK HELMET (imitating VESPA ) No No, please, leave me alone (mask down voice) No you are mine (imitating LONE STARR) Not so fast, Helmet (mask down voice) LONE STARR (imitating LONE STARR) Yes, its me Im here to save my girlfriend Hi, honey (mask down voice) Now you are going to die (imitating LONE STARR) Oh, oh, ohhhh (imitating Barf) Hey, what did you do to my friend (mask down voice) The same thing Im going to do to you, big boy (imitating Barf) Oh, ohhh (mask down voice) And you too (imitating DOT) Oh, ohh (mask down voice) Now, Princess VESPA, at last we are alone (imitating VESPA) No, no, I hate you I hate you I hate you Leave me aloneyet, I find you strangely attractive (mask down voice) Of course you do Drewish princesses are always attracted to money and power And I have both, and you know it (imitating VESPA) No, leave me alone (mask down voice) No, kiss me (imitating VESPA) No, yes, no, yes, yes, no, no, ah, oh, oh, oh, ah, ohh, oh, youre helmet is so big COL SANDURZ opens the door behind him COL SANDURZ Lord Helmet DARK HELMET (holds all the dolls out of Sandurzs sight) What COL SANDURZ Youre needed on the bridge, sir DARK HELMET Knock on my door Knock next time COL SANDURZ Yes, sir DARK HELMET Did you see anything COL SANDURZ No, sir I didnt see you playing with your dolls again DARK HELMET Good PLANET SPACEBALL SPACEBALL CITY INT SKROOBS BATHROOM NIGHT SKROOB is standing in front of the toilet He is peeing His back is to the camera COMMANDERETTE appears on the wall in front of him COMMANDERETTE President Skroob SKROOB (covers crotch) Aaa I told you never to call me on this wall This is an unlisted wall COMMANDERETTE Sorry, sir, but its very urgent Princess VESPA has just been brought to your office, and Lord Helmet and Colonel

No hay comentarios.: